Monday, March 12, 2018

Illustrating "The Penance of Borund the Bear"

I've been working away steadily on "The Penance of Borund the Bear" and I'm on the final stages for the interior artwork. Half of the images are finished, and the other half are coloured but need lighting details added. In a week or two, I'll work on the cover, and then... Done!

And then I can get started on book three!

Here are two images I recently finished. Borund the Bear is working as a palace guard on night shift so that he can fiddle locks and search rooms without anyone catching him. Unfortunately, he is about the open the WRONG DOOR and then... Things will go wrong.



And below is Duchess Karria, posing as a messenger so that she can escape from...

Well now, that would be telling.


I'm pretty much on track to get this thing finished by April, and then it'll be off to the printers!

No comments:

Post a Comment